PHCC - the PIC Homecockpit Controller currently in development, the PHCC is a system that we develop to hook up ALL our cockpit stuff. It supports up to 1024 digital inputs, 35 analog channels on a single PCB with Digital Out busses (two, one unidirectional fast bus for hooking up microcontrollers, the other is a simple shift register bus, eg for the 74HC595).
More info on the PHCC page, see navbar.
Old stuff: Right now we are working on the MCP (and also EFIS/EICAS panels) for our cockpit
- hopefully this will be the most cheap way of making a MCP
- low component count
- everybody who wants to build his own can use our plans
- the GPL license allows anyone to commercialize this design, as long as changes to software and plans are released back into the public under the same license
- If you create a product based on our designs, it would be nice if we could get a sample :-)
- be sure you read and understand the GPL before you download/use/modify anything